The Sprinturf crew did a great job and the communication the entire way was amazing! We are very excited about the finished product! Thank you for all that you and your crew have done. We can’t wait to have our students play on it and our fans and community see it!
Portfolio Case Studies
From recycling old fields to starting anew, Sprinturf has had decades of experience.
Our expertise comes into play for bigger projects, like the Kansas City Cheifs, to local projects, such as high school stadiums.
Our goal is to deliver the best artificial turf for your organizations so athletes at all levels enjoy it for years to come.
TRUSTED BY 3,000+ CUSTOMERS
- College of Charleston is a DIV 1 collegiate program that needed a dependable and playable field.
- DFE with thatch provided the best of both worlds with quality and durability that’ll last for years to come. (Face weight: 60oz)
- Sacramento State one of the top FCS football programs needed to replace a competitors old artificial turf field and upgrade to the latest and greatest in artificial.
- The superior Preditor product was selected by the program. The turf system features Apex monofilament fibers combined with our proprietary SharkTooth slit-film that increases durability, has improved fiber resilience, and has exceptional playability.
- Colorado Springs Switchbacks is a professional soccer team in the USL that wanted to replace its old sod field with a FIFA-certified field.
- Sprinturf obtained the certification and implemented GreenPlay, our organic infill that provides cooler surface temperatures and reduces the environmental impact.
- Hoover Sports Complex was building a new facility that included four baseball fields and five multi-purpose fields. It needed a field provider that controlled the supply chain and didn't cut corners.
- Sprinturf is the only fully integrated turf provider in North America and performs quality control tests from pellet to play.